Schedule your Mini-MeetingsWe are very excited to count with your participation in the ALTA CCMA & MRO Conference. Mark your calendars, you will be able to schedule your mini-meetings starting in April 19, 2022 at 12:00PM Eastern Time.
General informationAirlines will meet suppliers in a series of 10-minute time slots on:
|Date||Mini-Meeting Time||Coffee Break|
|Monday May 16, 2022||14:00 – 16:30 & 16:30 – 18:00||16:00 – 14:30|
|Tuesday May 17, 2022||10:00 – 12:30||9:30 – 10:00|
Each participating airline will have a minimum of one mini-meeting table. Please note some airlines will have more than one table open.
Registering for a Mini-MeetingThe mini-meetings registration process is done entirely online. A list of participating airlines will be sent to all Registered Participants under the mini-meeting category. Each Registered Supplier will use their password (which is set at the time of registration) to book their mini-meetings. When accessing the mini-meetings section of the website, suppliers will be able to view the following:
- A list of confirmed airlines.
- Each airline will have listed their specific area: Purchasing, Repair or General (Note: some airlines will have more than one table available.)
- The time available is 10 minutes for each airline.
- The name of the airline representative will not be shown at this point.
During the Mini-Meetings
- The mini-meeting ballroom will have a clock displaying the time left for each meeting.
- Suppliers that are registered for a mini-meeting may wait in a room next to the main meeting room.
- A floorplan of the meeting tables will be displayed for the suppliers to identify the location of the respective airlines.
- A maximum of two attendees from the same supplier company may participate in each mini-meeting. Both must be registered as mini-meeting attendees and only one should have requested the meeting.
- An announcement will be made to indicate when there is one minute left for each meeting.
Mini-Meeting ScheduleImportant Facts to Know When Registering for Mini-Meetings
- Mini-meeting registration is done entirely online.
- Mini-meeting scheduling is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and subject to availability.
- There are a limited number of mini-meetings time slots available. Therefore, we highly recommend registering for the ALTA CCMA & MRO Conference early.
- All attendees registering for the conference to participate in mini-meetings will have the right to book mini-meetings according the following calendar:
- Book 3 Mini-Meetings | April 19, 2022
- Book 3 Mini-Meetings | April 26, 2022
- Book 3 Mini-Meetings | May 03, 2022
- Book 3 or more Mini-Meetings | May 10, 2022 * (Subject to availability)
- On-Site Registration: Attendees are permitted to register on-site at the conference.* *Subject availability.
Throughout the first three stages, attendees may begin by registering the first three mini-meetings and later increase this amount during the second and third stage for a combined maximum total of three mini-meetings per registered participant during the first two stages and two during the third one.
This limit is established to provide all participants registered under the mini-meeting category a fair chance to select meetings.
Please be aware that during each one of the stages all mini-meetings will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We highly recommend all participants register under the mini-meeting category to request mini-meetings as soon as we open each one of the stages.
• Stage 1 | April 19, 2022 | 3 mini-meetings(4 weeks before the event)
• Stage 2 | April 26, 2022 | 3 mini-meetings(3 weeks before the event)
• Stage 3 | May 03, 2022 | 3 mini-meetings(2 weeks before the event)
• Stage 4 | May 10, 2022 | 3 or more mini-meetings(1 week before the event)*
*Subject to availability
Beginning new date coming soon, mini-meetings will be opened at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time. We will send you an email a few days before the beginning of the mini-meetings selection process to notify you when you may start selecting mini-meetings.
Yes, however remember that the system is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
No, with your own User ID and password you may access the website as many times as you wish to select or modify your choices.
Yes; you are able to make all the changes that you wish, which of course are subject to the airline’s availability and other general restrictions.
The agenda tool will immediately confirm the requested meetings.
Each mini-meeting has a duration of 10 minutes. Out of fairness to airline personnel and fellow suppliers, mini-meeting participants must respect the 10-minute limit. The CCMA staff will provide an audible tone to signal each appointment. Please respect the 10-minute limit by leaving the table immediately.
This is precisely why, in addition to the meeting sessions, the CCMA/MRO offers a full and varied agenda of social and networking activities, so that business opportunities are not solely limited to the private meeting schedule. The social and networking activities are a great way to interact with all the participants and serve as a tool for maximizing your objectives.
Yes, as long as they provide different services. ALTA will monitor mini-meetings and might contact you to ask about multiple meetings with the same airline just to make sure all participants have the same opportunities.
Up to two supplier’s representatives registered under the mini-meeting category from the same company are permitted at any given mini-meeting appointment. Although the mini-meeting has to be booked by only one of the representatives.
Only the participants who have meetings scheduled on that time slot will be permitted in the mini-meetings room. At no time will accompanying guests (companions) be allowed in the mini-meeting area.
Not showing up for a pre-scheduled meeting not only negatively affects the airline selected, but also other suppliers, since both will have lost a time slot. We therefore recommend that you take time to carefully analyze each of the potential mini-meetings that you wish to attend during CCMA and that you attend the mini-meetings you schedule.
For an additional fee of USD $150 a registered participant without mini-meetings will be able to attend mini-meeting, as long as the participant is with an attendee from the same company, attending the same mini-meeting. Only 1 representative without mini-meetings can enter with the participant that has the mini-meeting. Failure to comply will result with removal from the premises. If you would like to update your registration please contact email@example.com. Have ready the information of the supplier with mini-meetings you will join as a business companion.