- No supplier shall invite or remove any airline personnel from organized events at any time during the scheduled course of the conference. Suppliers must wait until all organized events are finished as per the established conference agenda/schedule to arrange any off-site entertainment or meetings.
- Suppliers must respect a “RESERVED” sign on any tables/chairs established during an event and shall not remove them.
- All suppliers must attend all scheduled mini-meetings for which they have signed up. A “no-show” is a sign of disrespect and could result in a loss of any future meetings.
- Any suggestions or comments that will help improve the conference should be submitted to the attention of the CCMA Suppliers Steering Committee President Lee Kapel at email@example.com with copy to ALTA’s Marketing Director Alberto Cortes at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and consideration.
- Suppliers may register one person as a “companion” only if they are a spouse, close relative or a friend that does not work within the airline industry and will not be conducting business throughout the event. Companions do not have access to any mini-meetings, exhibition area or table top sessions.
- A dress code is established for all events and Suppliers are expected to adhere to them. See Dress Code.
- Suppliers should always remember that their participation is at the discretion of ALTA and the Airlines, therefore your conduct should be governed accordingly.
- Any Supplier who wishes to be considered for a position on the Steering Committee must submit a request to the Steering Committee President with a short resume which states their goals and past involvement in the CCMA. All applications will be reviewed by the Steering Committee and then forwarded to ALTA for consideration. A probation period for any applicants accepted will be established.
Supplier Steering Committee Organization
ALTA’s newest leadership role as the organizing body for the conference has generated new changes that have positively influenced the Supplier Committee’s framework. The Role of the suppliers Committee is to act as a liaison between the Supplier Community and ALTA organization and to serve as advisors in the planning, organizing and execution of the CCMA MRO annual conferences. Steering committee members perform an important role in ensuring CCMA remains a productive and value-added event for all participants. Presently, the standing members of the Supplier Committee are:
Alex de Gunten
Lee KapelTSI Aviation
Abelardo CantilloUnited Aerospace Corp
Adam ChiamulonGlobal Airtech
The Committee is comprised as follows:
- A Maximum of Five Standing members.
- A Maximum of Three Advisory Members.
- A Maximum of Five Observing Members.
- Attend a minimum of Three (3) CCMA Conferences in the past.
- Hold a Senior Level position within his/her organization.
- Have the support and commitment from their own Company (President/CEO or Senior Leadership level).
- Have served as an Advisory Member on the Committee.
- Attend all yearly CCMA conferences.
- Attend yearly Committee meetings (Location to be determined)
- Participate in a minimum of 2 yearly teleconference calls.
advisory Member:Through active participation, Advisory Members assist in fulfilling the Committee’s goal of serving as advisors to ALTA in the planning, organizing and execution of the CCMA MRO annual conference. It is therefore necessary for the Advisory Member to actively participate in the committee’s activities and the CCMA MRO conferences.
Requirements for Advisory MemberTo become an Advisory Member, Candidates must comply with the following requirements:
- Have attended a minimum of 3 CCMA Conferences in the past
- Hold a Senior Level position within his/her organization
- Have a nomination from their own Company (Signed by their President, CEO or Senior Leadership) confirming their support and commitment for the Candidate to participate in future Committee obligations.
- Have served as an Observing Member.
- Attend all yearly CCMA conferences
- Attend yearly Committee meetings (location to be determined)
- Participate in a minimum of two (2) yearly teleconference calls
Observing MemberTo become an Observing Member, Candidates must comply with the following requirements:
- Have attended a minimum of 2 CCMA conferences in the past.
- Willing to devote 10 hours per year to the Committee.
- Attend CCMA Conferences while holding the position.
SelectionEvery year the Standing Members of the Committee will evaluate the applicants and appoint new members to be presented to ALTA for final approval.
- Candidate must send a request in writing, including Professional Bio and a short paragraph describing reasons to be considered as a Supplier Steering Committee member as well as confirming past CCMA participation years. Request is to be submitted to the Current Committee President (for 2021, the President is Lee Kapel, President, TSI Aviation (email@example.com) with copy to Juan Camilo Guerrero, Tech & Ops Manager at ALTA (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Candidates must have a nomination from their own Company (President Senior Level) confirming their support and commitment for the applicant to participate in future Committee obligations
- New members will be announced at the CCMA MRO conference
- When a Standing Member position becomes available, the remaining Standing Members will select a successor from the current Advisory Members based on seniority with active participation. The selection will be forwarded to ALTA for Acceptance